2021 Statewide College Scholarship Program
Thank you for your interest in our scholarship program, offered in partnership with the New York Credit Union Association. Please review the following instructions carefully before completing your application.
Note: You must be a member of a participating New York credit union to apply for a college scholarship through this program. If you are not currently a member, please call Rt Federal Credit Union at 315-336-7810 to learn how to join.
1. Complete and save the scholarship application form, found at the link below. Please use only the space provided on the form to answer the questions. Other than where specified on the application form, no attachments, resumes, pictures or other materials of any kind should be submitted or used to answer the questions.
2. You and your parent or guardian must sign the Certification and Release Authorization on the back page of the application form.
3. You must obtain a credit union verification code from your credit union in order to verify eligibility.
4. Submit your application online at: https://www.nycua.org/more/scholarship-program/2-uncategorised/1335-college-scholarship-program-applicants by January 8, 2021, along with:
- - a high school transcript documenting your GPA for grades 9-11.
- - an SAT/PSAT/ACT transcript; and
- - an essay response.
If any portion is incomplete or not included, the application will not be considered.
Please save and upload the documents as three separate files:
1. Scholarship Application
2. High School Transcript and SAT/PSAT/ACT scores
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Lorraine Goewey at 315-336-7810 ext. 7151. Winner notifications will be sent in May 2021. Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!