Membership Eligibility For Rome Teachers Federal Credit Union
You don't have to be a teacher to join!
Rome Teachers Federal Credit Union is a SEG based credit union that serves numerous school communities. SEG stands for Select Employee Groups. Schools and other related groups that are affiliated with the credit union are eligible for membership.
You belong here! Start a lifetime of membership with us!
Membership includes all students, employees, and retirees from:
- Adirondack Central Schools, Boonville, New York
- Camden Central Schools, Camden, New York
- Canastota Central School District, Canastota, New York
- Holland Patent School, Holland Patent, New York
- Madison Central Schools, Madison, New York
- Poland Central School District, Poland, New York
- Rome Catholic School, Rome, New York
- Rome City Schools, Rome, New York
- South Lewis Central Schools, Turin, New York
- Westmoreland Central School, Westmoreland, New York
Employees and retirees from:
- Jervis Public Library of Rome, New York
- Madison-Oneida BOCES, Verona, New York
- NYS School for the Deaf, Rome, New York
As well as Immediate Family Members of Member Owners
- Spouse, children, brother, sister, parents, and grandparents
If you do not see your school community listed above and would like to be eligible for membership, please contact the credit union at the number above and let us know. We would be happy to reach out to your school district.